About the Job
- Full time permanent
- 4 day work week
- Remote working (UK Based) with optional WeWork pass
- Senior Level Role from £45-60k
- Level 1, £45k: Audit and provide technical recommendations to large websites
- Level 2, £50k: Provide training and mentorship to junior team members
- Level 3, £60k: Innovate on ways of working, win new business and publically represent Type A
- Reporting directly to Managing Director
We are looking for a senior technical SEO with experience working on enterprise level sites.
The applicant will have experience working with blue chip companies, be able to audit complex technical SEO issues at scale, talk to senior stakeholders to get buy-in and write business cases to help clients implement the work.
The role is client facing and will require you to be the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients. This involves regular video calls and emails with the clients to keep them up to date on the project.
You should be an expert in:
- SEO process, cause and effect
- Using screaming frog/sitebulb/etc.
- Excel and Data Analysis
- GA and GSC
- Writing technical audits and business cases to get work implemented
- Talking “geek to geek” with developers
You should be intermediate in:
- Data extraction techniques
- Providing training to a junior team
The Interview Process
The interview process is in 3 parts:
- Informal Initial Call to talk over your CV
- A live test on Zoom with the Technical Director
- A final interview to present your test results with the managing director